Saturday, September 28, 2013

Paris, tu me manque!

Under normal circumstances I would be in Paris working PFW this very moment. This is my favorite time of year to visit the magical city of lights and my favorite season to buy - Spring/Summer
I skipped my hop across the pond this year since so many of my new European vendors decided to show in New York a couple of weeks ago. 
Fabulous news,  RIGHT?
WRONG! Missing my city and the energy it holds as the fashion elite teeter along the cobbled streets on their Saint Laurent heels.

Here are some of my favorite Milan & Paris street style looks stolen from the pages of 
Style.com & Bazaar.com...



 French Vogue Editors in their uniform 
So easy and works every day here in Los Angeles

 The head honcho Emmanuelle Alt


 Camo, Gold and Black - Love that bag!


 My Muse Barbara Martello - Just wish I had some of that length in my legs!


 Cute


 I'm going to wear my white jeans all winter long


 Perfect mix of boy meets girls - I love this outfit so much.
Gio can do no wrong in my book.

Great shot Of ADR by Tommy Ton
That dress and shoes are sick on her.

 This is going to be my, "I can't get dressed today look."


 Perfect Sheath Dress


Who cares if they might have put a little cash away in a secret bank account in Switzerland!
Dolce & Gabbana are masters at women's clothing.
These pieces are beyond cool. Look at that purse!

LOVE

Garage attendant or fashion editor?
How cute are her cherry shoes with this comfy jumpsuit.
I would look horrible in this but its so great on Viviana.

My kind of dress - I NEED this now!

Vacation or Wedding?
Gorgeous in my book...

Leather & Lace done right

LOVE this bag but would never spend the coin on such a trendy piece.


What a fresh departure for Anna to not be wearing heels during fashion week.
Maybe she had a blister and needed to wear socks?
I am going to steal this look - girly dress + moto boots

Counting the days until I can step foot onto that French soil...

PS: If you happen to be in town please go see the Azzedine Alaia retrospective here:

I want a full report!




No comments:

Post a Comment